TOPDON Phoenix SMART diagnostic and programming tools
The Phoenix Smart® is part of TOPDON’s new generation of intelligent diagnostic tools. Equipped with quad-core processors and a 10.1 inch HD touch screen, this tool allows you to diagnose fault codes with one click. Its 12600mAh battery can work all day without fear of losing power. The Phoenix Smart also supports Cloud-Based Programming for over 13 car brands and includes 2 years of free software upgrades. Combined with the MDCI Pro, this scanner gives you unprecedented coverage, intelligent diagnoses, and a wide array of maintenance functions.
Multi-Language: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Dutch, Hungarian, Chinese(Traditional), Korean, Finnish
System updates: Available (24 Months free updates!)
Internet connections: Available
Warranty: 12 months
Broad Coverage And A Comprehensive Database
The Phoenix Smart supports full system fault diagnosis of more than 200 vehicle brands. This tool offers OE-Level diagnostics for the most common Asian, American, and European models, and many other vehicle models.
Programming Functions And Online Coding
- The Phoenix Smart includes Online Coding Functions for Audi, BMW, Porsche, and other vehicle manufacturers.
- It supports Cloud Based Programming functions for 13+ car brands, such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW(Audi/Skoda/Seat), Porsche, Land Rover/Jaguar, Nissan, Subaru, Renault, Hyundai and many more!
The Phoenix MDCI Pro Has You Covered
- TOPDON’s Phoenix Smart comes with the Phoenix MDCI Pro, a VCI that supports J2534, DoIP, Can FD, D-PDU, and RP1210 protocols.
- This MDCI Pro’s unparalleled coverage allows you to offer OE-level services to newer and more modern vehicles. With the Phoenix MDCI Pro, you will never be forced to outsource!
Step-By-Step Guided Procedures
Guided procedures and functions streamlines the repair process. Follow the prompts for easy and convenient operation, suitable for VW, Audi, Skoda and SEAT vehicles.
View All Fault Codes On One Screen
The Phoenix Smart Utilizes Topology mapping, displaying the entire vehicle system.
Raw data is transformed into clear graphics, so technicians can see the entire status of the car system and get right to the vehicle’s issues.
Access The FCA Gateway
This advanced diagnostic tool supports FCA Gateway Access, allowing users to work on the most modern vehicles and adjust protected functions.
Do More With Special Settings
With the Phoenix Smart, users can unlock special features and settings within vehicles. These advanced capabilities include enabling Video-In-Motion via DVD or USB, disabling the seatbelt light, and more. Applicable to vehicle makes such as Audi, VW, BMW, Porsche, Toyota, and more!
- Offer in-demand services to your customers with the Phoenix Smart. Pair the Phoenix Smart with TOPDON’s Phoenix ADAS Mobile Package to calibrate intricate driving assistance functions.
- As ADAS software becomes more common in modern vehicles, the demand for ADAS recalibration will only grow. Meet this growing demand with confidence.
PHOENIX SMART TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Display: LCD 10.1” touchscreen, 1280*800
CPU: 4-Core Processor, 2.0 GHz, Android 10.0
Battery: 12600 mAh / 3.8V
Operating Voltage: 9~18V
Storage Temperature: -20℃~60℃（-4℉~140℉）
Working Temperature: 0℃~50℃（32℉~122℉）
Dimensions: 278*191*48 mm（10.94*7.52*1.89 inch）
Package Size: 468*320*143 mm(18.43*12.60*5.63 inch)
PHOENIX MDCI PRO TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
CPU: Cortex-A7 + Cortex-M7, Dual Processor
Operating System: Linux
Display: TFT, 3.97”, 320x480Pixels
Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz/5GHz, Dual Band
Working Temperature: 0℃~50℃（32℉~122℉）
Operating Voltage: DC 9~36 V
Dimensions: 196 x 135 x 42.8 mm（7.72 x 5.31 x 1.69”)
New Protocols Supported: J2534, CAN FD, DOIP, D-PDU, RP1210
1 x Phoenix Smart
1 x Phoenix MDCI Pro(VCI Dongle)
1 x OBDI Adapter BOX Transfer Line
1 x OBDII Extension Cable
1 x Cigarette Lighter Cable
1 x Type-C to USB Cable
1 x Battery Clamps/Cable Set
1 x User Manual
1 x Password Envelope
10 x Non-16pin Adaptor Cable Kit (NN-14+16, BZ-38, TA-17, TA-22, G/V-12, B-20, CR-6, HA-3, M/H-12+16, FT-3)
4 x Fuse (φ5*20mm)
2 x Fuse (φ6*30mm)
1 x Type A to B Cable
1 x 24 Months free updates
LV/EE Delivery time: 4-7 working days22
Europe Delivery time: 4-7 working days
International Delivery time: 7-10 working days
Worldwide DHL/TNT Express Delivery time: 4-7 working days