The CGDI Prog MSV80 is a high-tech key programmer for BMW vehicles equipped with CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS and CAS4+.
It allows learning individual keys, removing stored keys or learning completely new keys for vehicles where no keys are available (CAS 4 & CAS4+ included).
Among the essential features:
Support Key Matching
BMW OBD Key Match, CAS4 Key Match
BMW ISN, Bootstrapper Upgrades,
FEM/BDC Key Match,
CAS3 Key Match,
BMW F Series Program,
BMW Activation/Deactivation Key,
BMW F Series Coding,
EGS ISN ,
CAS mileage reset,
Porsche 987/911 learn key,
95128/95256 read and write,
BMW E-series program,
BMW E-series coding,
Maserati mileage setting,
BMW data modification and verification.
(All features FREE since March 9, 2019!)
About CGDI itself:
CGDI is constantly developing the software, so the software is constantly being improved. By adjusting individual algorithms, the speed of programming individual CPU processors is still being adjusted in order to achieve an optimal working speed.
CGDI develops their software in 2 languages. Whether other languages will be added is uncertain. The languages that currently exist are Chinese and English.
Certification of CGDI: CCC, CE, GS, CCC, CE, GS, ISO
CGDI gives a 1 year guarantee on their products.
Updates can be downloaded free of charge from CGDI:
Note: When you receive the device, please download the software from the official website.
CGDI MSV80 BMW does not require activation.
CGDI BMW update information:
CG-DI V2.5.0 NEW (2019.01.10)
1. Added BMW E series programming, support single module programming of E60, E65, E70, E89, R56 and other car models (Multimedia module requires fiber optic communication, temporarily not supported ).
2. Added BMW E series code, support E60, E65, E70, E89, R56 and other car models single module code, backup code and recovery code.
3. FEM/BDC key matching: 0000155E.018_120_010, 00002419.081_010_020 added two versions.
4. F/G System Programming: Increase support for SWFK, FLUP and BLUP programming files to fix some programming bugs.
5. Added Rolls-Royce CAS1, CAS2 key matching.
6. Added CAS3+, CAS4+ ISN encryption and decryption functions.
7. Maserati Mileage Adjustment: Added the function of saving EEPROM data.
8. Coding BMW F series: fixed list display incomplete
CG-DI V2.4.0 NEW (2018.12.29)
1. New: BMW data change function: support CAS3/3 + data change VIN, ISN, support CAS4/4 + data change VIN, ISN change, support N20 data change VIN, ISN -Modification.
2. BMW F/G series programming: support automatic code setting after programming; Fix some problems caused by instrument programming error. Fix some issues with EPS programming bugs. Eliminate errors in the display of the control unit list.
3. CAS mileage reset: fixed the issue of programming bug on partial versions.
4. Firmware upgrade: improve USB communication performance.
CGDI BMW V2.2.5 NEW(2018.09.06)
1. Fix some win7 users cannot open the software.
2. Fix an issue where one version failed to clear mileage.
3. OBD Key Matching: Increase support for 9389115, 9395657 and two versions of CAS3++
4. BMW ISN: Add 9389115, 9389116, 9395656, 9395657 and four versions of CAS Read, Write, Read and Write ISN
5. Increase CAS mileage reset function, support CAS1-CAS3+. A small number of CAS versions are not supported. If you don’t support this, you can try updating to a supported version.
The following CAS hardware numbers are supported:
CAS3: 6943770,6943774,6943776,6943777,6943779,6943780,6943783,6943784,6943788,6943790,6943798,6943805,6943806,6943816,6943817,6943823, 6943824,6943832,6965769,6985696, 6985697,9147170,9147171,9147184,9147193,9147194,9147197,9147198,9147199,9147200,9147201,9147202, 9147207,9147208,9147209,9147210,9147211,9147218,9147219,9147228,9147229,9230591,9257219,9257220,9273192, 9273193,9283153,9283154,9314256,9321069
CAS2: 4113748,4113918,4113919,4114222,4114373,4116023,4116658,4117916,4119466,4121910,4125233, 4125709,4142256,6922390,6927930,6931395,6943745,6960978,6961659
CGDI BMW V2.2.3 Update (19/07/2018):
BMW ISN: Add DME schematics for D62M57A0, ME9N62_2, MEV9N46, MEV17_2N, MEVD176K, MEVD1724, MEVD1725, MS450DS0, MV1722, MVD1722
FEM/BDC key matching: Add the “Write EEPROM” function added. Optimize read and write processes
Fixes CAS4 key match to determine if CAS type is wrong
CGDI V2.2.3 (03/08/2018) Fix
the problem that the codding ICM module is invalid
CGDI BMW V2.2.2 Update (June 22, 2018):
1.BMW OBD Key Matching: Increase “Add Key” function.
2.FEM/BDC match key:
(1) Increase 95128/95256 read and write function (need to use the full adapter)
(2) Fix and change FEM/BDC the problem of writing data error
(3) Increase SWFL -Support for the new version (ISTA-64)
3. BMW ISN:
(1) Increase the F-Series DME ISN read type: MEVD172Y MEVD1724 MEVD1725 N63TU_R0 N63TU_L0 S63TU_R0 S63TU_L0
(2) DME-ISN type increase for E series: ME17N45 (N45 Tricore) MEV17N46 (N46 Tricore) MED17_2 MED17_2N (N14 Tricore) MEV17_2 MEV17_2N (N12 Tricore) MV1722 (N16 Tricore) MVD1722 (N18 Tricore) MEV6 ( N55 TriCore) MVD1727 (N18 Mini TriCore) MEVD17KW (TriCore) MSV70 MEV9N46L ME9N62 MEV9N46 N62_TUE N62_TUE2 MS450DS0 ME9N62_2 ME9N45 ME9E65_6 N73_L0 N73_R0 D7xN47xx D7xN57xx D60PSA0 MSS60 DDE604 DDE626 DDE603 DDE509 DDE606 DDE608 D50M57A0 DDE506 D50M57C0 D50M57E0
CGDI BMW V2.2.0 Update (April 25, 2018):
Please note that this update only works for customers with CGDI MB or CG Pro or CG100 full version.
1. Increase coding for BMW F, restore coding and backup coding.
2. Add BMW EGS function.
3. Add read/write function for BMW CAS ISN (4 bytes).
4. Change the display to automatically activate the software and increase user interaction.
5. DEM schematic optimization provides full screen display.
6. BMW OBD Key Matching and FEM/BDC Compatible Small Screen Display.
7. Change the CAS4 key whether there is a display error.
8. Fixed other bugs.
List of support modules for CGDI MSV80 BMW car key programmer:
1.BMW CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3+/key increasing match, KEY all lost match, replace CAS computer, CAS3+/P4X above version can directly downgrade by OBD in 5 minus 100% security.
2.BMW CAS4/CAS4+/Support Key Matching, Support Key All Lost Matching.
3.Support BMW key check, key can check what status in.
4.Support BMW Engine Computer DME replacement.
5.Support BMW MSV80/MSD80/MSD85/series OBD to read ISN code (no need to split computer when matching key). Domestic support
only 6.Support BMW Key Unlock.
CGDI MSV80 BMW Car Key Programmer CGDI Functions:
1. Real-time update, products updated in zero cycle time, added real-time support model.
2.BMW CAS3/CAS3+ data repair – support change replace and share CAS computer, BMW MSV80/MSV80.0/MSD80/MSD80.0/MSD85/engine change computer, read and write ISN code.
3.Equipment security greatly improved, the hardware anti-crack, anti-software copy.
CGDI Prog MSV80 Read MSV80 specification:
Method 1: can read ISN code in car directly. Please make sure car voltage is above 12V, connect OBD directly – time about 5 minus.
Method 2: Can directly split the engine computer (DME) for operation – connectline as follows:
MSV80 / D80 / D85 / cabling in the test stand
CGDI Prog MSV80 Software Update Guide:
Step 1. Get the message “There is a new version”, click “OK”
Step 2. Click “Settings” and then click “Check for updates” and wait for the next dialog box to appear.
Step 3. Check local file.
Step 4. If a new file is detected, click “Yes” to update.
Step 5. Download file.
CGDI Prog MSV80 Firmware Update Guide:
Step 1. Connect the CGDI Pro device to the computer and open the CGDI software.
Step 2. Click “Settings” and then click “Update Firmware” and wait.
Step 3. Updating…
Step 4. The CGDI Programmer firmware update has been completed successfully. Click “Update Firmware” again.
Step 5. Read the message “The version is already up to date without updating”. Click OK”.
For detailed information about the CGDI BMW MSV80 software and firmware update, please contact Teah support
1 x CGDI Prog MSV80 Main Unit
1 x Adapter
1 x USB Line