BMW Remote Service Maintenance History Update For BMW iDrive (NBT/CIC
With our BMW Remote Service History Update, you’ll be able to write your own DIY maintenance services to your BMW iDrive Head Unit internal database without the need to resort to a licensed BMW dealer. Keeping your vehicle health report updated will give you an overview of the condition and any potential issues that need to be addressed.
- You place your order with the ENET cable option if you don’t have one already
- In case you already have an ENET cable, we’ll get back to you within the same day with an appointment for a TeamViewer session, otherwise, we’ll wait until you receive the hardware
- We’ll connect to your PC via TeamViewer and install the tools required to carry out the Service History Update
- You plug the ENET cable to your BMW OBD port and your PC Ethernet port
- We carry out the update process
- BMW vehicle equipped with a functional iDrive Head Unit
- ENET cable
- PC equipped with Windows 7 SP1 or higher (can be done with a MAC)
- A decent internet connection
Note: If you don’t already have an ENET cable then make to checkout with the “ENET included” option
Delivery: We’ll contact you for an appointment for a TeamViewer or AnyDesk session asap we receive your order.