G-SCAN 1 TRUCKS DIAGNOSTICS INTERFACE
- G-Scan is:
- It is a newest generation Dealer scanner for light vehicles Hyundai and Kia (full factory possibilities, except control units reprogramming);
- For commercial vehicles Hyundai and Kia produced in 1999-2013 years (requires additional cable-adapter);
- For Korean and Chinese production cars – Daewoo/Chevrolet, SsangYong, Samsung, Proton, Chery/Speranza + beta test version BYD;
- For Japanese production cars – Toyota/Lexus, Nissan/Infinity, Honda/Acura, Mitsubishi, Subaru/Mazda, Suzuki, Daihatsu;
- For Japanese production trucks – Isuzu, Hyundai, KIA, Hino (Toyota Trucks), Fuso (Mitsubishi Trucks) and UD (Nissan Trucks) (requires additional cable-adapter);
- For some European cars – VW-Audi-Seat-Skoda, Mercedes, BMW/Mini, Volvo, Renault, Opel, Ford Europe, VAZ-LADA, GAZ, UAZ (working version, coverage is incomplete) + continuous-beta models Peugeot 206 and 405, Citroen C5, XANTIA;
- For Ford USA cars (only the newest models);
- For part of Indian production cars TATA, Maruti, Mahindra and Malaysian car Proton.
- Functional capabilities:
- Fault code reading from memory of tested control unit;
- Fault codes decoding (source description);
- Error deleting;
- The current system settings display in digital form (up to 24 parameters at once);
- The current system settings display in graphical form (any 6 parameters at once);
- Managing execution components;
- Activation of special controller work mode;
- Savings array of existing parameters;
- Review recorded array of parameters in digital form;
- Review recorded an array of parameters in graphical form
- Diagnosed systems:
- Automatic gearbox;
- Cruise control;
- Ventilation System, Climate Control;
- Front panel;
- On-board computer;
- Body Electronics;
- Other systems (depending on the car model).
- G-Scan is used for making diagnostics of all engines, which control units support universal communication protocols OBD II and EOBD.
- All software applications are places in 4 GB storage SD card.
- Supported 14 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Czech, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Romanian and Hungarian.
|G-Scan Main Body Technical Specifications|
|Processors||CPU #1||User Interface Board||ARM9 @ 400MHz|
|CPU #2||Vehicle Communication Board||ARM9 @ 208MHz|
|System Memory||NOR Flash : 16MB|
|NAND Flash : 64MB|
|SDRAM 32MB X 2|
|External Memory||4 GB SD Card|
|Display||5.6″ TFT Color Touchscreen (480 X 234)|
|Input Devices||Touch Screen|
|Power ON / OFF key, ENTER and ECS Keys|
|4-way directional keys, 6 Function Keys|
|Indication Lamp||2 Color LED X 3 States (Power, DLC, Option)|
|Rechargeable Battery||Li-Ion Polymer 2100mAh, 1 Cell|
|Operating Voltage||7 ~ 35V DC|
|Housing Material||PC + ANS Resin with Rubber Shrouds|
|Dimension||194 X 129 X 59mm|
|Communication Protocols||High and Low-speed CAN, ISO 9141, KWP 2000, ISO 14230, SAE-J1850 PWM, SAE-1850 VPW|
|External COM Port||1X USB Master and 2X USB Slave (USB 1.1)|
|G-Scan AC-DC Adapter|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240V AC|
|Frequency||50 ~ 60Hz|
|Output Voltage||12V DC|
Parts and components:
- Scanners G-scan are identical in different kits.
- Trade-in Kit does not include adapters for asian cars produced till 2000-2001 y., also transportation case/bag (carton box is used instead).
- Asian Kit includes additional adapters for asian cars produced till 2000-2001 y.
- In Full Kit there are all needed cabels/adapters for connection with a car (except adapters for disganostic connectors of old type of european cars and special cable for trucks Isuzu, Fuso, Nissan UD).